Studying at the University of Cooperative Education - BA Plauen
- Market-oriented study programs: At the seven state study academies, practical study programs in the fields of economics, technology as well as Social and health on you.
- Financial freedom: The dual course of study is remunerated monthly by the practical company. There are no tuition fees.
- Social security: Social insurance during your studies covers unemployment, health, long-term care, pension and accident insurance completely off.
- Efficient work: Small seminar groups enable individual and productive work as well as a high quality of support.
- High graduation rates: an above-average number of students achieve their desired degree at the Berufsakademie Sachsen.
- Optimal prospects: More than 90% of the graduates start directly in the company of their choice after completing their studies.
- Good infrastructures: short distances and the best livingconditions