ZiPP Pflegekonzepte is a medium-sized company based in Thuringia. More than 100 employees look after clients in various facilities for nursing care for the sick and the elderly.
We offer interested workers from European and non-European countries the opportunity to live and work in Germany. Skilled workers receive fixed employment contracts after a short trial period and are paid according to the tariff. Unskilled workers can be trained by us and prepared for the German labour market. All our employees have the opportunity to be accommodated in modern companyapartments.
If we have aroused your interest, take the opportunity and apply to us – and become part of our great team. We look forward to you!
Make your application to us now:
We are looking for interested employees (trained or untrained) for the care of sick and elderly people. Interns are always welcome.
Where does the work take place?
Germany, Thuringia (Mühlhausen, Eisenach, Bad Langensalza, Diedorf)
We offer you:
- good pay Apartment near the workplace
- Assistance with authorities matters
- bankt account incl. Credit card
- monthly vouchers
- 5 days week
- family-friendly working hours
- career opportunities
- and other benefits
Your skills and knowledge:
- Language skills in German or English (Desirable but not a requirement)
- vocational training (Desirable but not a requirement)
Your job with us:
- Care and support of old people
- Care and support of sick people